Thomas D. Webster
Dr. Webster, who is of counsel to the Firm, has extensive scientific research experience in chemistry, biochemistry, and molecular genetics. He has over seventeen years' experience as a patent attorney. Dr. Webster's career has encompassed both corporate and private practice. While at Eli Lilly and Company, Dr. Webster served as Patent Counsel for 10 years prior to entering private practice. During his career Dr. Webster has gained extensive experience in patent drafting, prosecution, licensing and agreements, due diligence, patent portfolio development and management, drug development and approval, and rendering opinions related to patentability, validity, and infringement. Dr. Webster has been an invited speaker at various patent professional and bar association meetings on a variety of topics related to intellectual property.
- Indiana Univ. School of Law, JD
- Baylor College of Medicine, Post-doctoral Fellow
- University of Kentucky, PhD, Biochemistry
- University of California, Riverside, M.S. Biochemistry; B.S. Chemistry
Pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, genetics, molecular genetics, chemical arts, computers, business methods, mechanical arts both within and outside the pharmaceutical industry.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office